Doing more with less is the status quo among many health plan special investigations units (SIU). But while limited information and resources can make investigating fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) difficult, SIUs can take steps to become more efficient and better optimized.
I hope you can join me as we discuss these strategies for optimization and other best practices in our on-demand webinar, SIU panel discussion: Best practices in healthcare payer FWA. Health plan SIU leaders from Highmark Wholecare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana, and AmeriHealth Caritas will discuss several best practices around overcoming common challenges.
Watch our on-demand webinar as we explore topics such as:
- Improving investigative work planning
- Detecting emerging schemes related to laboratories, behavioral health, and more
- Combining provider- and claim-level reviews
- Conducting prepay waste and abuse pattern reviews
- Leveraging relationships with key stakeholders to drive ROI
Register now to learn how to optimize your SIU and prevent more FWA.
The National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association (NHCAA) is extending one (1) Continuing Professional Education credit towards the AHFI® designation to attendees of the live webinar that complete the NHCAA attestation online.