When the Medicaid redetermination process resumed in April 2023, it brought uncertainty for tens of millions of Americans and their health plans, many of which struggled to successfully reach their members to update contact information or assist them in finding alternative coverage.
Successfully engaging members requires Medicaid plans to have proactive, compliant, and secure communication channels to help them understand how to maintain or secure new coverage. That’s why several plans of all sizes worked with Cotiviti to conduct redetermination campaigns leveraging Eliza, Cotiviti’s multi-channel consumer engagement platform. We invite you to read our new case studies to learn how Eliza member outreach achieved 98% success rate of call transfers back to health plans for renewal and eligibility support.
Read the case studies and learn how using Eliza resulted in:
- >4.4 million members reached as of August 2023, spanning all 50 states
- >16.7 million outreaches delivered across multiple channels
- 83% of members confirming their address when asked
For additional strategies to reach your members when it counts the most, read our newly updated white paper on engaging Medicaid members to take action as we explain how plans can successfully:
- Overcome individual barriers to develop trust
- Take a “whole-person” approach to care
- Deploy consumer health profiles to drive member outreach and close gaps