Multi-channel engagement is a vital part of driving the modern healthcare consumer to act. Whether they’re shopping for a new car or a new health plan, consumers expect experiences to be easy, intuitive, and engaging. Unfortunately, this consumer-centric approach too often isn’t the norm in healthcare.
Due to time and budget limitations, health plan communications often fail to consider important factors such as age, gender, education, and preferred language. But with the right approach, plans can meet members where they are and motivate them to act through a more personalized healthcare journey. That means that from enrollment to renewal, plans are there to support, guide, and provide whole-person, culturally competent and equitable care.
Watch our on-demand webinar hosted by the Association for Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP) as we highlight member engagement strategies. We’ll focus on:
- Defining engagement and why it is critical in a healthcare setting
- Implementing a tailored approach to member communications
- Improving clinical outcomes through targeted member education and reminders
- Gaining insight into population data to uncover rising risk populations, barriers to care, network access issues, and care diversion and transition opportunities
- Optimizing the member experience to give appropriate support where, when, and how it’s needed
When members engage, everyone wins—better health, better satisfaction, better quality ratings, and better financial outcomes.