Payment integrity programs have become increasingly layered and complex. When choosing the right interventions for their program activities, health plan decision makers must consider numerous factors including savings, potential abrasion, and operational efficiency.
Only by implementing a true enterprise strategy and removing silos between internal teams and vendors can payers lower administrative burden and maximize the ROI of their payment integrity programs. This is exactly what Cotiviti explores in our two-part webinar series now available on demand.
I hope you’ll join me and a robust panel of Cotiviti’s payment integrity leaders as we help you lay the groundwork for better savings and more efficient processes. In our first on-demand webinar, I lead a panel discussion on how to address the technical, clinical, and organizational challenges of an integrated program to reap better rewards. You’ll learn:
- How to consolidate payment integrity solutions to optimize savings and reduce administrative burden
- An enterprise approach to file data transfer, medical record retrieval, and reporting
- Best practices in process and workflow from Cotiviti clients with robust programs in place
In our second on-demand webinar, we’ll move the conversation from the theoretical to the practical through an interactive discussion around what’s truly working in the move to an integrated payment integrity program. You’ll learn:
- Real-life examples of what plans have done to successfully move to prepay, and how it has improved medical cost savings
- New tactics to overcome the technical, clinical, and organizational challenges of connecting pre and postpay programs, including how Cotiviti clients are overcoming roadblocks to add prepay reviews of coordination of benefits (COB) and DRG errors
- When to move to automated edits, when to involve human review, and when to use new processes such as claim sequencing and repricing
We saved plenty of time for Q&A in both webinars to help make sure we’re speaking to the challenges your organization is facing in payment integrity today. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to achieve better payment integrity results by conquering the challenges of an integrated program.